Brownies and Blondies
Our Brownies are slightly fudgy and full of the finest quality dark chocolate and cocoa. They have won awards and accolades (even Oprah picked them as a favorite thing).
Our Brown Sugar Blondie is a dangerous addiction. Made with brown sugar and rich chocolate and nuts, it’s the best blondie youll ever have!
Each of our gift boxes (completely adorable and reusable) include individually hand-wrapped brownies or bars. A Baker’s Choice pack will include and even assortment of each flavor.
We bake all of our brownies & bars by hand, per order.
- Original Deep Dark: Our classic brownie.
- Sweet & Salty: Infused with caramel and fleur de sel!
- Brown Sugar Blondie: A classic blondie with the deep flavors of dark brown sugar.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the Sweet and Salty brownie in your cookbook?The Sweet and Salty Brownie is in our second cookbook - Baked Explorations. The Sweet and Salty Cake is in our first cookbook - Baked: New Frontiers in Baking.
Online Ordering and Shipping
- What items can you ship outside New York City?Unfortunately, we can’t ship everything. We only ship items that are available through our online store, bakedshop.com, outside NYC.
- Can you ship internationally?We are working on it. However, at the moment, due to various ordinances and red tape, we only ship within the United States – Alaska and Hawaii included.
- Can I freeze your brownies?Our brownies freeze exceptionally well (and we know a few people that prefer our brownies slightly cold)! To freeze: wrap the brownies (very tightly) in two layers of plastic wrap. To eat: leave the brownies in the plastic wrap and defrost either in the refrigerator (which will take longer) or at room temperature. Unwrap and eat. Brownies can be frozen for up to 2 months, but we dare you to exercise that much restraint.
- Does UPS deliver on Saturdays and Sundays?No--UPS picks up and delivers on Monday through Friday only. So let's say you place an order on Friday morning for one-day shipping, and that order is picked up by UPS from Baked that same day--it will be delivered on Monday. If you place an order on Friday evening, it will be filled and picked up on Monday, and arrive on Tuesday.
- When do I need to pay extra for expedited shipping?If you need your order to arrive within a certain timetable, please check with UPS, or call Baked, to figure out how quickly it will arrive with standard shipping (UPS Ground). Because we are based in Brooklyn, many orders placed in the tri-state area, and even beyond, will only take one day to arrive, so there is no need to pay extra for expedited shipping. If you are ordering from the West Coast, it may take up to five days to arrive, so you may need to expedite accordingly. Use the following table as a rough guideline: 1 Day Shipping: Orders may be placed Monday through Thursday, and will arrive the following day. 2 Day Shipping: Orders should be placed on Monday through Wednesday, to ensure they arrive during the week. 3 Day Shipping: Orders should be placed Monday or Tuesday, to ensure they arrive during the week. 4 and 5 Day Shipping: Orders should be placed on Monday, depending on the product. For perishables, we recommend expediting so that they arrive within the week (to avoid having them sit in a shipping warehouse over the weekend).
- How long after I place my order will it be shipped?Turn around times for orders depends on what product is being shipped. Packed and retail goods, such as mixes, granola, apparel, etc., will likely be shipped on the same day they are ordered, if they are in stock. Brownies and other perishable goods may require extra prep time, before they are packaged and shipped. For this reason, we recommend that you place orders early in the week, so that in the event of a delay, they still arrive before Friday. If you plan ahead, you can place an order early, and leave a comment with your desired shipping date, or the date by which you would like the order to arrive at its destination. That said, we don't recommend placing orders more than a week in advance of the shipping date.
- Where can I direct inquiries about shipping orders?For questions about shipping, please contact the Baked Red Hook at 718.222.0345 ext. 1, or send an email to [email protected] or [email protected]